Zotero makes it easy to build your own library and to create unambiguous in-text citations. It also allows you to automatically make a reference list at the end of a document.
To become a Zotero-user, all you have to do is to go through these four steps.
1. Go to zotero.org, click on Log In and select Register for a free account
2. Download Zotero from zotero.org
3. Download the Zotero Connector from Zotero.org.
(this i automatically downloaded in step 2, if you are on a Mac)
4. Open the Zotero desktop app and sync the desktop app with your online account.
The free version of Zotero has a storage limit of 300 MB per user.
- A desktop application that is locally installed on your computer.
- An online library (cloud storage and group administration)
- A browser plugin that allows you to easily add references to your Zotero-ibrary.
- A word plugin that allows you to cite from references in your Zotero-library.
In Zotero, you can either organize your references in My Library, which only you can access, or in Group Libraries, which can be shared.
When creating a group library, you can choose between three different types of groups.These are:
Click the calendar to see the coming Zotero-courses.
By default the Zotero-courses are in Danish, but they will be held in English if wished so by one or more participants.