Zotero makes it easy to build your own library and to create unambiguous in-text citations. It also allows you to automatically make a reference list at the end of a document.
To become a Zotero-user, all you have to do is to go through these four steps.
1. Go to zotero.org, click on Log In and select Register for a free account
2. Download Zotero from zotero.org
3. Download the Zotero Connector from Zotero.org.
(this i automatically downloaded in step 2, if you are on a Mac)
4. Open the Zotero desktop app and sync the desktop app with your online account.
The free version of Zotero has a storage limit of 300 MB per user.
In Zotero, you can either organize your references in My Library, which only you can access, or in Group Libraries, which can be shared.
When creating a group library, you can choose between three different types of groups.These are:
Click the calendar to see the coming Zotero-courses.
By default the Zotero-courses are in Danish, but they will be held in English if wished so by one or more participants.
- A desktop application that is locally installed on your computer.
- An online library (cloud storage and group administration)
- A browser plugin that allows you to easily add references to your Zotero-ibrary.
- A word plugin that allows you to cite from references in your Zotero-library.